Most Durable Laser Tag System
Our Helios and Helios Pro laser tag systems are the most durable product on the market. With a lightweight breathable mesh and nearly indestructible polycarbonate platics, our equipment is designed to withstand even the most punishing abuse.
Below are just some of the ways we've designed our laser tag system to meet your facility's standards.
- Reinvorced Cable Stitching - Durable double stitching to keep all the cables secure and in place for the life of the equipment.
- Phaser Drop Strap - Designed to reduce phaser damage, the drop stop is elastic and does not reduce player motion.
- Durable Plastics - Protected with a durable polycarbonate mold, these shells can resist major impacts.
- Breathable Mesh Vest - Lightweight and durable, the vest material was designed with player comfort in mind.
- Durable Phaser Cord - Robotic phaser cable to eliminate damage from cables bending. Reinforced for maximum durability.
Easy to Replace Swaptronics
Our Helios Pro laser tag systems are incredibly easy to maintain as any internal component is hot-swappable, meaning you just open the plastics, pull out any board or part that may be malfunctioning and then replace it with a new board from your spare parts kit. No soldering required! Then you just send us the broken parts back and we'll replace them for your spare parts kit.
In 1996, we patented the term 'swaptronics' to describe the ease of replacing parts on our laser tag equipment. Our technology is designed to assist you in making repairs both easy and quick. The longer your packs are down, the more revenue it's costing you. We're dedicated to making sure any pack's downtime is as minimal as possible.
Self Diagnostic Report
The HELIOS packs conduct a self-diagnostic sweep periodically. The owner or manager can request a self diagnostic report using the game handheld android device at their conveniece.
Automatically check every LED, speaker, sensor, charger, cable and much more. Failures are reported as critical - to be fixed immediately - or manageable with all the information uploaded to our support servers for analysis, so that when you call our 24 hour support we know exactly what’s going on.
Here is another example of a tech log sent to an operator's cell phone.
Our Helios Laser Tag systems have a built-in anti-abuse accelerometer that prevents your equipment from being damaged by accident or on purpose. You can set the accelerometer to remove the player from the game after a pre-set number of potentially damaging instances occur. To see how the accelerometer works, check out the video below.