Operators Support Team
Victor Miller – Operations Manager
Jason Donoway – Software Operations Specialist
Phillip Croft – Software Support Assistant
Christian Miller – Intake and Shipping Specialist
Chris Hulse – Hardware/Systems Repair Specialist
Dan Wang – Hardware / Systems Repair Technician
Tyler Greger – Hardware Systems Repair Assistant
Zone Laser Tag Inc Technical Support Agreement begins the day we receive your Signed contract!
- Expect a reply between 9am - 5pm EST Monday through Friday.
- *After hours emergencies only support 5pm to Midnight Monday through Friday.
- *On call weekend & Holiday support for emergencies only
- *Zone Laser Tag is closed on the following US Holidays:
Memorial Day (Observed)
New Years Day
After-Hours / Holiday Emergency Support*
- If you need immediate EMERGENCY support for a system wide problem that is preventing you from operating you can call. 1 302-363-5546 to reach a technician.
- If you have not received a call back within 15 minutes please call 317-518-3971
What support items are included?
- Access to the online support center: Here
- Email & Phone Support
- Issue support and troubleshooting
- After 5pm US Eastern Standard Time Monday-Friday we have limited availability by phone and email for emergency support that cannot wait until the next business day
- Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) emergency only
- During normal business hours, if you don’t reach the support center upon initial contact please leave a voicemail and we will respond within 1 hour
- Hardware (Printer, Scoreboards, Phaser units) configuration to enable the software to communicate with said devices.
Calling Zone Support
1 302-730-8888 (US Local)
1 302-363-5546 (After Hours)
Zone Laser Tag Responsibilities
- Phone Support: Calls made to the support center will be worked over the phone and through remote assist platforms such as Go To Assist and TeamViewer and Skype, until a satisfactory solution has been achieved. If a phone call support inquiry cannot be resolved while on the call, the Zone support representative will escalate the issue internally, and the issue will be worked until satisfactory resolution is achieved. The Zone support team will then contact the customer via phone, or email to communicate that the issue has been resolved and how to handle future occurrences where applicable.