Are you ready to start making money?
The entertainment business can make for quite a lucrative (and fun) career. When considering activities for children, families, and adventurous adults, a laser tag business can be a great fit for all types of clients. Be it birthday party celebrations, team building exercises for various groups, or indoor activities for children when it’s raining outside, a laser tag facility can offer excitement and challenges.
Who is this business right for?
Laser tag is right for those who are intrigued by technology, enjoy entertaining, and like interacting with a variety of different people. If you enjoy a fun, high energy work environment, a laser tag operation might be perfect. For many, the idea of owning and operating a laser tag business has been a longstanding dream. With the proper preparation, that dream can become a profitable reality.
Starting your own centre may seem daunting. Zone is happy to assist you with each step. We provide packages based on our extensive experience and up to date information from around the world. Initially, we’ll ask you some general questions to get an understanding of your unique needs. We’ll then provide you with relevant package lists containing system information and pricing.
What is the target market?
Individuals from every age group enjoy laser tag. Your core demographic will depend on your market, and your marketing. In most markets, younger players will be your biggest source of income. But, with great arena design and a sound marketing strategy, your business will also attract young adults and older adults too.
Adult players relish the chance to challenge co-workers, enjoy an evening with their friends, or competing against others who like to take the game a little more seriously.
Any insider tips for jump-starting a laser tag business?
We’ve got more advice than we could ever share. But, if we had to pick a ‘top five’, it would be these:
- Never underestimate the importance of your equipment – players do notice the difference in ‘feel’ and experience.
- Before investing in equipment, research the manufacturer – you want high-quality kit from a high-quality provider.
- The overall look and design of your facility, particularly the arena itself, is critical – let us help you design and build it.
- Design your arena to fit your available space – assume you need 16 square metres per player (hint: go multi-level).
- Satisfy and surprise your customers – they don’t always want to play the same game again and again. Spice it up by altering some game options or occasionally playing one of the more advanced game choices.
Zone Laser Tag leads the industry in educating both new and current operators. Our staff have spent thousands of hours working events, planning, marketing, and operating laser tag attractions at every level, along with countless hours actually creating and inventing new laser tag equipment.